The KryptoLok Combo U-lock is like a tough nut: you just can't crack it. Thanks to the 13mm hardened Performance steel shackle that resists cutting and leverage attacks, you get peace of mind while you run into the grocery store or lock up outside the coffee shop. A built-in four-digit resettable combination gives you easy unlocking and locking capabilities--no keys necessary! You can also take advantage of the Transit Flex Frame bracket for plenty of convenient mounting options. The KryptoLok Combo is 4 x 8-inches and has an anti-theft protection offer.
The KryptoFlex 1218 Combo Cable is a 12mm braided steel cable to be used in low-crime areas or as a secondary security measure. With an integrated, four-digit resettable combination lock that features indexed number dials to provide error-free combination setting, lock up and release are a snap. During transit, the Hook-n-Loop strap supports the cable while the Transit Flex Frame Bracket provides plenty of tool-free mounting options. The KryptoFlex 1218 Combo Cable is 1/2-inch x 6-feet.
Protect your bike with Giant's SureLock Protector 2 STD U-Lock. It boasts a heat-treated, hardened-steel shackle that's a half-inch thick and 11.5 inches long, as well as a pick and drill-resistant keyed lock. The extra-length lets you lock your bike to extra-thick posts or include wheels in one securely locked package. This tough lock includes five laser-cut keys, is vinyl coated so it won't scratch your bike, and comes with a handy carrying bracket that fits almost any frame so you'll never have to leave your lock behind.
Kryptonite's Disc Stainless Steel Padlock features an armor-protected shackle to defend against cutting attacks. The stainless-steel deep-welded body resists hammer and cut attacks, too. And, this fine 70mm lock includes a 5-pin brass cylinder for added protection.
• 2 attachment methods: Braze-on bolt points, 2 Velcro straps (when braze-on points are not available) • Transports the following 3 models of integrated chain: Evolution Series 4 1055, KryptoLok Series 2 955, Keeper 785 (each sold separately)
HEXBAND is the latest addition to the OTTOLOCK line, featuring added resistance to shearing tools and cable cutters, making it a stronger quick-stop bike lock for users with higher security requirements. HEXBAND is differentiated by using six stainless steel band layers (versus three in the original) while still being wrapped in an internal aramid fiber jacket. Weighing just 75 grams more, HEXBAND is ideal for bicycle lock-ups, back- or top-of-vehicle gear, construction equipment, and more. OTTOLOCK is designed for quick stops and protecting against opportunity theft. OTTOLOCK is not a replacement for a U-Lock. OTTO does not claim HEXBAND is unable to be cut. For maximum security, use a redundant locking method with both a U-Lock and a secondary lock. See Use Guidelines. - Extra tough: 6 layers of stainless steel provide added shear resistance. 2.5x steel thickness. - Lightweight: Starting weight only 190g. Lightweight, portable and easy to always carry. - Compact: Coils to a 3-inch diameter. Keep it in or around your saddle bag, backpack, in your pocket, or anywhere you want. - Durable: Chip-resistant Cerakote paint and Santoprene plastic that will not scuff or harm finishes. - Convenient: Keyless resettable combination. - Weight: 18" = 190g / 30" = 250g / 60" = 375g
• Unique combination U-lock • 4-digit resettable combination • 12mm-thick hardened steel shackle • 165mm shackle length • Rubber coated shackle • 6ft-long steel braided cable included
The Curly is the 3’ long, programmable 4-digit combination cable lock. Built with an 8mm braided steel cable; the vinyl-coated, self-coiling design protects your bike and is perfect for high-traffic environments, kids traveling to school, or a brewery tour. Product Features: - Security level 2 - 8mm steel braided cable with vinyl shell - Programmable 4-digit code - 3’ in length - Weight 7.1oz
$7.99 - $34.99
Make any lock more versatile with Planet Bike's Double Ended Cable. With loops on each end, this strong cable allows you to extend the range of any traditional lock so you can secure the wheels, lock more bikes, safeguard accessories, etc.
When security is your priority, the Serfas U-Lock has you covered. Its hardened steel and double dead bolt construction keep your bike safe, while a durable rubber coating protects your finish. It even includes a mounting bracket so you'll never leave home without it.
- Multi-purpose lightweight cable lock - Resettable combination locking mechanism - Raised dials for easy use - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces
- Easy quick release bracket - Durable coil cable construction - Color options match giant bikes and apparel - Size: 20 x 800 mm
- 5.5mm plug-in chain to be used with either retractable or non-retractable ring lock - Ring lock and plug-in chain PREVENTS ROLL, RIDE, AND LIFT away theft - Plug-in options also include a 9mm chain and a 10mm cable - Kryptonite and AXA ring locks/plug-in options are compatible - 5.5mm steel chain links - 120cm long
Serfas' Key Cable Lock offers strong protection. The 15mm-diameter cable reaches 6-feet and self coils for easy storage. A key combination lock, surrounded by molded rubber, ensures your bike stays put. And, a vinyl coating protects your bike's finish so it looks just as good when you return to ride it.
OnGuard's Bulldog STD LM boasts an 11mm-thick, hardened-steel shackle and OnGuard's stout X2 double-bolt lock that resists drilling, picking, bumping, and pulling for serious protection. And thanks to the included mounting bracket, you can bring the Bulldog along for every ride. This great U-lock also comes with five keys, including OnGuard's Microlight key which has a built-in light. - Dimensions: 4.5 x 9 inches - All OnGuard locks feature integrated covers for protection from moisture and dirt. - OnGuard locks feature plastic, rubber or vinyl at all contact points to protect your bike's finish.
• Hardened shackle • Weatherproof nylon coating • Flat tumbler lock w/ 3 keys • Bracket included • 4" x 11"
- 9mm PLUG-IN CHAIN to be used with either retractable or non-retractable ring lock - Ring lock and plug-in chain PREVENTS ROLL, RIDE, AND LIFT away theft - Plug-in options also include a 5.5mm chain and a 10mm cable - Kryptonite and AXA ring locks/plug-in options are compatible - 9mm steel chain links - 120cm long
This is it. The big boy of locks. Use Giant's SureLock Force 1 Chain Lock in the sketchiest areas to secure your prized possession. This beefy lock uses 10mm-thick titanium-enforced steel links with a hardened-steel double-locking shackle that provides maximum security. The high security, pick and drill-resistant lock cylinder uses a laser-cut key for the ultimate in protection. Encasing the chain is a water and heat-resistant cover that won't scratch your bike's finish.
Giant's SureLock Tough 2 lock incorporates the strength of a heavy-duty chain with the simplicity and portability of a coiled cable lock. Hardened steel links surround a twisted steel cable for a lock that's easy to carry along for the ride but packs some serious protection. The cable is coated in a durable nylon cover that protects your bike's finish. The double bolt lock mechanism resists picks and drills so you can lock your bike up without worry.
- Ring Lock with PLUG-IN CAPABILITY - Non-Key Retaining (key can be removed from lock) - Key Retaining version available (key cannot be removed from lock while unlocked) - Includes 5.5mm plug-in chain - Ring lock and plug-in chain PREVENTS ROLL, RIDE, AND LIFT away theft - Plug-in options also include 10mm cable and 9mm chain - Kryptonite and AXA ring locks/plug-in options are compatible - 5.5mm steel chain links - 120cm long
OnGuard's Bulldog Mini LS is always ready for a ride. This U-lock is long enough to lock your frame to a parking meter, or lock your front wheel up with the frame. The 13mm-thick hardened steel and OnGuard's stout X2 double-bolt lock resist cutting, picking, pulling, bumping, and drilling. And you can carry it on your bike with the included bracket, or easily stow it in a pack, or even your pocket. This mighty lock also comes with five keys, including OnGuard's Microlight key which has a built-in light.
• Resettable four-digit combination • 4mm chain with protective sleeve • Length: 3'7"
- Heavy-duty smooth steel ball lock - Durable nylon sheath - Resettable Combination - Tough 6mm thick heat-treated steel links
The KryptoFlex 1030 Looped Cable is a 10mm braided steel cable providing increased cut resistance. The double loops are for use with U-locks, disc locks and padlocks (sold separately). The vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches and it includes a Hook-n-Loop strap for easy carrying. The KryptoFlex 1030 Looped Cable is 0.4-inch x 30-feet.
A minimalist lock for quick stops, Giant's SureLock Flex Combo Air lock is easy to take along for the ride. The lightweight, self-coiling 2.2mm-thick steel cable is compact enough to fit in your jersey pocket or seat bag. Its tough vinyl coating ensures your bike won't get scratches. And, the three-digit, reset-able combo lock is integrated into the cable lock.
- Medium-duty tough to pick lock - Hardened steel plates and lock casing - 2 keys included - Mounting bracket included - Length: 69cm / 27-inches
Page 1 of 1