Sunlite's Cruiser 80 are balloon-like tires with grooved tread, large air volume for shock absorption. - Bead: Wire
$24.99 - $34.99
• Balloon tire with grooved tread • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 2.125
• Cruiser tire with beveled diamond-shaped tread for traction • Flame design • Wire bead
- Cruiser tire intended for everyday use - Bead: Wire
• Super-wide cruiser tires • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 3.5
The MTB Alpha Bite is a classic mountain bike tire with large, widely spaced knobs. Excellent for use on hardpack, mud or loose sand.
• Classic MTB tire with large, widely spaced knobs • Excellent for use on hardpack
• Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance • Fits Schwinn "lightweights" and older British club bikes • Size: 26 x 1 3/8
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • Size: 26 x 1 3/8 • ISO 590
• Recreational tire with horizontal grooves for traction • Size: 26 x 1 3/8 • ISO 597
$19.99 - $24.99
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • Size: 28 x 1 1/2 • ISO 635
• Gray tread, sidewalls with raised center and lateral knobs • 26 x 1 3/8 (ISO 590)
$35.00 - $37.50
Serfas' Drifter is a great tire for cruising down the bike path or rolling down city streets. The tough 69 durometer rubber maximizes mileage while the inverted tread reduces rolling resistance for efficiency on the road. Plus, Serfas' Flat Protection System lets you ride worry-free.
Give your mountain bike road speed with Ritchey's Tom Slick 26-inch. It's a worthy all-around training tire that features a slick center for minimal rolling resistance and grooved shoulders to shed water and debris. - Level: Comp Wire - VFA Directional Tread
Primo tires designed for wheelchairs. - Gray tires for wheelchair - ISO diameter = 559mm
Pasela is Panaracer's standard all around touring or urban commuting tire. Its comprehensive size range ensures that you can find a Pasela for most any usage. Ride it and trust it. - Steel (Wire) bead
$19.99 - $24.99
The Tour is a great budget urban or touring tire. Offered with or without reflective sidewalls for extra nighttime cycling safety. Excellent wet weather tread. - Wire bead
If you have to choose one tire for any type of terrain from hard pack to loose to light mud, Kenda's Nevegal is it, hands down. To be adaptable and excel in any conditions, the Nevegal is equipped with small tapered and ramped knobs with multiple edges for extra grip. Tie bars connect the transition knobs with the cornering knobs for stability and predictable hard cornering. This downhill version uses their CAP technology—it's an extra layer of material that runs from bead to bead for puncture and pinch flat protection. And, the STICK-E rubber rocks a slow-rebound ratio that acts as a suspension, allowing the tread to conform to the trail rather than bouncing off of it. Kenda must be doing something right, Mountain Bike Action Magazine named it the best mountain tire four years in a row!
Giant's Revel Tire has lots of volume and plenty of grip with its all-conditions tread design. A near-continuous center tread rolls fast over a variety of surfaces, and the side knobs bite in corners and the loose stuff.
Continental's Gatorskin is a super long-wearing and reliable tire that's fast and great handling, too. It features a supple 180-thread-per-inch casing, a bead-to-bead layer of DuraSkin, and a Kevlar-reinforced top layer. The result is a lightweight tire that rolls and corners with the best of them while providing flat protection and durability second to none.
- Fast-rolling Cross Country mountain bike tire - Designed mainly for hardpack trails - Bead: non-folding - Weight: 770 grams (29-inch)
Page 1 of 1