• Resettable four-digit combination • 4mm chain with protective sleeve • Length: 3'7"
$12.99 - $14.99
- Multi-purpose lightweight cable lock - Resettable combination locking mechanism - Raised dials for easy use - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces
$19.99 - $24.99
- Heavy-duty cable w/ tough coating - Resettable combination - Quick-release bracket included
$94.99 - $95.00
HEXBAND is the latest addition to the OTTOLOCK line, featuring added resistance to shearing tools and cable cutters, making it a stronger quick-stop bike lock for users with higher security requirements. HEXBAND is differentiated by using six stainless steel band layers (versus three in the original) while still being wrapped in an internal aramid fiber jacket. Weighing just 75 grams more, HEXBAND is ideal for bicycle lock-ups, back- or top-of-vehicle gear, construction equipment, and more. OTTOLOCK is designed for quick stops and protecting against opportunity theft. OTTOLOCK is not a replacement for a U-Lock. OTTO does not claim HEXBAND is unable to be cut. For maximum security, use a redundant locking method with both a U-Lock and a secondary lock. See Use Guidelines. - Extra tough: 6 layers of stainless steel provide added shear resistance. 2.5x steel thickness. - Lightweight: Starting weight only 190g. Lightweight, portable and easy to always carry. - Compact: Coils to a 3-inch diameter. Keep it in or around your saddle bag, backpack, in your pocket, or anywhere you want. - Durable: Chip-resistant Cerakote paint and Santoprene plastic that will not scuff or harm finishes. - Convenient: Keyless resettable combination. - Weight: 18" = 190g / 30" = 250g / 60" = 375g
The KryptoFlex 1030 Looped Cable is a 10mm braided steel cable providing increased cut resistance. The double loops are for use with U-locks, disc locks and padlocks (sold separately). The vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches and it includes a Hook-n-Loop strap for easy carrying. The KryptoFlex 1030 Looped Cable is 0.4-inch x 30-feet.
- Ring Lock with PLUG-IN CAPABILITY - Non-Key Retaining (key can be removed from lock) - Key Retaining version available (key cannot be removed from lock while unlocked) - Includes 5.5mm plug-in chain - Ring lock and plug-in chain PREVENTS ROLL, RIDE, AND LIFT away theft - Plug-in options also include 10mm cable and 9mm chain - Kryptonite and AXA ring locks/plug-in options are compatible - 5.5mm steel chain links - 120cm long
- 9mm PLUG-IN CHAIN to be used with either retractable or non-retractable ring lock - Ring lock and plug-in chain PREVENTS ROLL, RIDE, AND LIFT away theft - Plug-in options also include a 5.5mm chain and a 10mm cable - Kryptonite and AXA ring locks/plug-in options are compatible - 9mm steel chain links - 120cm long
$76.49 $84.99 10% Off
The extra-secure Stronghold In-Ground Anchor provides a convenient place for locking valuable equipment either inside or outdoors. The 16mm-diameter hardened-carbon-steel shackle provides a maximum-security locking point and lays flat when not in use. Easy-to-install cement anchor bolts and masonry bits to install them are included.
• 2 attachment methods: Braze-on bolt points, 2 Velcro straps (when braze-on points are not available) • Transports the following 3 models of integrated chain: Evolution Series 4 1055, KryptoLok Series 2 955, Keeper 785 (each sold separately)
$14.99 - $19.00
A minimalist lock for quick stops, Giant's SureLock Flex Combo Air lock is easy to take along for the ride. The lightweight, self-coiling 2.2mm-thick steel cable is compact enough to fit in your jersey pocket or seat bag. Its tough vinyl coating ensures your bike won't get scratches. And, the three-digit, reset-able combo lock is integrated into the cable lock.
Protect your bike with Giant's SureLock Protector 2 STD U-Lock. It boasts a heat-treated, hardened-steel shackle that's a half-inch thick and 11.5 inches long, as well as a pick and drill-resistant keyed lock. The extra-length lets you lock your bike to extra-thick posts or include wheels in one securely locked package. This tough lock includes five laser-cut keys, is vinyl coated so it won't scratch your bike, and comes with a handy carrying bracket that fits almost any frame so you'll never have to leave your lock behind.
- Heavy-duty smooth steel ball lock - Durable nylon sheath - Resettable Combination - Tough 6mm thick heat-treated steel links
- Length 130 cm - Diameter shackles 5.5 mm - Diameter plug in pin 10 mm - Used in combination with safety frame lock AXA Imenso or Block XXL - With one operation your bike is locked with 2 locks - 760 grams
Permanent locking point for use in or around the home to keep vehicles safe. 16mm size Regular price: $84.99 Close out price $60.00
Page 1 of 1